Carpool Interview Tips
Starting a carpool? Setting up agreements and guidelines with your carpool mates is one of the most critical steps to a successful carpool.
Questions to ask your future carpool members:
Basic carpool questions:
- Who will drive? (make sure all drivers carry adequate insurance and a valid driver’s license)
- Will one person drive or will the responsibility rotate?
- What is the driving schedule?
- When and where will you meet?
- How will the costs be divided?
- How long should drivers wait at a stop for passengers before leaving?
- What happens if the set driver is ill, oversleeps, or has mechanical problems?
- Is music/radio okay? If so, what kind?
- Will coffee drive-thru stops be scheduled?
- Are gas station stops a part of the commute schedule?
More On Carpooling A to Z: